Saturday 10 March 2012

Macro and Wind. Timeless Black and White/Digital Images. Flowers.

Canon 600D.
Using macro in my work experience has really inspired me to further the technique. I love how you can pick out a particular element with the subject you are photographing. I went to Green Head park in Huddersfield today, because i thought using flowers, as they are so detailed would be a really good starting point. It was very very windy which made it difficult at first, but the movement the wind gave to the subject made a very classic, soft relaxing image. I used black and white to continue studying with tone and shade and i think the element of movement mixed with the black and white created a perfect cocktail. They almost appear as paintings. I definitely enjoy breaking the rules with digital. I enjoy creating something a little different and using it to my advantage. Each one of these images has a motion to it. Like i have captured the wind itself. Playing with natural elements. 
Canon 600D. 
Canon 600D.
Canon 600D.
Canon 600D. 
Canon 600D.
Canon 600D.
Canon 600D.
Canon 600D.
Canon 600D.
Canon 600D.
Canon 600D.

No comments:

Post a Comment