Wednesday 28 March 2012

Easter Photography Competition @Blacklight Gallery. Work Experience.

As part of my work experience at Blacklight Gallery, I have been asked to co organise an easter photography event, this included such tasks as getting the word out by getting the event in the news paper and putting up posters and also finding a donation of sweets. The Promo for the poster was a joint effort, and the image of the daffodils is one of my very own. I will update the results of the event through my blog, to see how it went and if it was a success or not. My over all experience so far has been great. Im really enjoying the hands on approach using different cameras, and learning more photographic techniques. I have also has such responsibilities as choosing stock and giving my opinion about imagery.  I am anxious to know how the competition goes and pray that it is a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment