Sunday 4 March 2012

Fernanda Montoro. Polaroid Photographer.

600 Series.
600 series.
600 series.

Fernanda Montoro, a photographer based between London and Montevideo . She studied as film maker but discovered a passion for photography and uses mainly vintage cameras. Her work has been published as album covers and in magazines and displayed all over the world. Her polaroid work inspires me to better myself in this media. She produces a passionate feeling of moment through her imagery which is stunning. Each picture speaks for itself and is playful for the eye to witness. These dreamy images represent to me all thats good in the world. They remind me of a perfect place...a perfect moment...somewhere where I want to be. Beautifully raw her work is so admirable. So inspirational.

http://www.fernandamontoro.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment