Tuesday 31 January 2012

Hipstamatic Contest. Hope.


A five day contest from Hipstamatic. The voting for all their contests are  via Facebook and Twitter.
I find this easy to access, because its on my phone, and i cant help checking my ranking every ten minuets.  The theme of the contest being "Hope", i decided to entire my most recent image "Wonderland". When i think of hope, it becomes something that simply isn't real. Its another world or a fantasy. Its not something you can touch but only believe in...much like a fairytale. I believe that photography lets me see what i want to see. If i want to see beyond what i am looking at, it shows me a "Wonderland". Hope is beyond what i can feel, witness and believe...so my camera finds it for me.

http://community.hipstamatic.com/contest_terms

No comments:

Post a Comment