Thursday 5 April 2012

St Luke's. Derelict Places. Trip Three.

 Canon 600D.
Third trip to St Luke's. Each time i go i favour a few photos. Often enough I'm to scared to even press the shutter.  My fascination with the building at the moment, is all the bedrooms in the old building. (Main Building). They feel so personal. There is a certain essence about them. All different colours. These would of been the rooms of the long stay patients. So the really crazy ones, and also the dorms for the inmates of the workhouse. I can imagine people staring out of them with dreamless thoughts. They are a powerful little rooms.  Those walls must of seen so much. (Bottom Image) Another bath tub, and another haunting corridoor. I cant seem to get myself to go down some of them as they plunge you in darkness. Im not going back here. Its giving me nightmares.
Canon 600D 
Canon 600D.
Canon 600D.
Canon 600D.

No comments:

Post a Comment