Monday 2 April 2012

St Luke's Hospital. Derelict Places. Second Trip.

Canon 600D.
More images from St Luke's hospital, Huddersfield. Discovering my strong desire over derelict environments, but this place in particular. I now have the intentions to carry out an going project exploring derelict environments. This really gives me the opportunity to explore not only amazing places, but also explore more into my practice of photography and imagery.  Derelict places are such an exciting place to explore. The history that revolves around such places is fascinating within itself. Standing in such environment, you are able to feel where you are, you can absorb the space and wonder what was here before. The transition through time is such an extraordinary concept, you can seriously loose your way and get lost in the space. I adore the adrenaline rush from being in these spaces in particular compared to other derelict places because of the knowing of what was there before me. Its a feeling like none other. Full of character, texture and uniqueness. My next step with this project is to continue to explore. I think I have found my muse. 
Canon 600D.
Canon 600D.
Canon 600D.
Canon 600D.
Canon 600D.
Canon 600D.
Canon 600D.
Canon 600D.

Canon 600D.
Canon 600D.
Canon 600D.
Canon 600D.

No comments:

Post a Comment