Thursday 18 November 2010

String and Other things.







FlutterBy.
Firstly I cant believe how attatched I have become to this piece of string.
We have done lots of things together since it had been handed into my care. Apart from doing everything I do, my little piece of string tried to runaway. After a very heavy night out on halloween, I woke up the next morning to find him missing. I turned my room upside down. Couldn't find it what so ever...Hiding under my pillow. I asked it why run away? No answer.

Im thinking of creating a scrap book to do for the whole year about this string, and this gave me the idea to do the same with a garden gnome. I find them fascentating. I wonder what it would be like to hang out with one.

On another note I have been in two frames of mind the last few days about the Mary Greg project. I feel im not doing the right thing. And feeling very limited to what I can do.
I have been also tihnking that the best thing for me to do would be to totally go with my own ideas and work in my own little world for a while.

2 comments: